Monday, June 25, 2007

I like pani-puri.

I like pani-puri. Check out this award-winning slide show (No joke. It really is!) on my favorite food ever ever.

Really I do. I like to write about it. I like to eat it. I'd love to see the world embrace it as I do. We'd all be happier. Maybe a little sick in the gut, but happier nonetheless.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I love it! (the slide show, not the food. Did we have any back in the day, Libby-short-for-Elizabeth-Crawford?)

Connections said...

I especially like the part of the slide show where it says that pani-puri "reboots your digestive system"! Love you, Leslie

Libby said...

Sorry for us, Cath, but no, you and I never partook of this delicacy during our time in Tamil Nadu. We were instead limited to the fresh veggies at that local stand, along with our host's fresh hot meals every day. How DID we survive?!!