Sigh...What to do? I am doing my best to honor thy father and thy mother and thy husband by only eating my beloved puchka at the "sanitary places," which means the food stalls that are actually in malls or in food eateries. And yesterday Ben took me to supposedly the "best" puchka stall in the city. Sigh. I simply cannot return. The aftertaste was quite... well, may I say unique? After much muddle and thought, I have determined the aftertaste is none other than the taste of... clean, fresh, sanitary water. What do to? I am simply ruined for the taste of street puchka. There is a bite, a crisp and no-complaints-about-it savory taste to the puchka of the streets.
Nevertheless (hear the cry of the martyr!) I love my husband and my parents. Therefore, I will continue to pine away for the best puchka in town... even if it DOES mean tasteless, starchy-clean, sanitary water.
** My good friend Jenn (and probably others) are wondering "What is puchka?" See this entry.
6 comments:
Oh Lib, Never change! I love it!!!
puckka? I know this is probably a dumb question... but what is that? Water, I'm guessing? At first I thought it was fruit.
Thanks for link Libs. That sounds crazy! You are a very funny girl!
So like if I show up at your doorstep will you and your husband take me out and we do a bunch of Puckka??
Oh Libby, only you!!! I love it, I love you...keep it real girl! - Justine
Libby, for a second I thought you dedicated a blog to me. This, however, was much more fun. I'm glad you're learning to "honor" among all your other growth experiences. When can they end??!??
Post a Comment