
First-born up from his nap in 5 minutes; juggling a hungry newborn in arms, I will change a diaper, warm up his milk, and juggle this newborn in my arms. It's just a piece of life, you see. 30 seconds of quiet in the bathroom and I wonder how life was so slow with one; it's a piece of life as it is, today. There's spit-up under his chin, he wants to feed right now, sucking his thumb for dear life. Pieces. Toys and pieces everywhere. It's these pieces, these small squeaky scattered pieces that complete the picture. Without theses pieces, the picture is undone. Amazing how fast that happens...
3 comments:
I love you. I wish we could be "young moms" together. I would love sipping coffee....or chai, or whatever.....in the morning, watching our little ones play on the floor by our feet. XOXO.
Libs, Shaners is a TANK and Lukas is so handsome! I hope you're adjusting to your new life as mommy-of-two. I love you!
P.S. Today we became number one in line!!! We could "meet" her anyday! I've had goosebumps throughout ever since hearing! Love you....and wanted you to know.
Post a Comment