Congratulations! I know I said it in email, but I'm sure you like comments on your blog, too! So you get both! Can't wait to hear about your adventures later this year when you've got two little ones you're out and about with! And I'm so glad you've joined our "game" :-)May God bless you with a wonderful pregnancy and a healthy new little one to love in due time!Lisa (and Kiki)
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Congratulations!
I know I said it in email, but I'm sure you like comments on your blog, too! So you get both!
Can't wait to hear about your adventures later this year when you've got two little ones you're out and about with!
And I'm so glad you've joined our "game" :-)
May God bless you with a wonderful pregnancy and a healthy new little one to love in due time!
Lisa (and Kiki)
Post a Comment