Friday, February 29, 2008

Mom Visits 101

These are the basics. Mom, or Grandma Crawford comes for a visit and spends most of her time taking pictures of her grandson, not totally aware of the two parents who contributed a little to that adorable life. As it should be! There are more pictures to be enjoyed on the family blog, so once you've viewed these, skip on over and indulge yourself in cuteness. Evening bath time is family time. It's possible that I might do just about anything for that smile.
...and that smile too. It's not fair, is it, that every day we see this?
Playing outside in a tub of water was Grandma's idea and what a fun time!
The best for last. Pani Puri or puchka. My mom watched...still trying to convince her to partake in the sweet nectar of this out-of-this-world street-eat addiction.
...and then Shane ate his first pani puri (without the filling. That'll come later). Training has begun.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh my...that IS a smile...

When can *I* come visit? :)

Danielle said...

Is this what you were forbidden to eat by we over protective Westerners? I remember a scandal several years back.... It's been fun catching up this morning. Still feeling a little guilty, even though Kole, Owen, and I have also managed to play with Little People, do a puzzle, and work on our "R"s!!! I guess it's still in me as much as I'd like to say I'm free of guilt. Anyway, thanks for all the wonderful posts!

Sukhaloka said...

Amazing smiles all around! Umm, couldn't help browsing through your "daily life in India" label.
And you guys are eating roadside Phuchka?! I'm impressed! I swear I wouldn't have the courage to try phuchkas from places I don't know... unless the phuchka-craving hits too badly.