
I'm trying something new. The label says "Fabric Whitener for Super Whiteness of Clothes." I can't seem to get Ben's white's white enough so I picked up a local brand of bleach. After breaking the oh-so-difficult-to-break seal, I discovered a purple-blueish liquid spritzing from the top. Can you see my purple finger? You should see my entire hand. Are my whites really going to have a "super whiteness" look after a spin in this? I am a little apprehensive. If only I had something to experienment with first. Ah yes... but I do. Where does Ben keep his old college t-shirts?
2 comments:
Could it be "bluing"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluing_%28fabric%29
Hey Libby.. Aunt Arla sent me your blog web address and I am enjoying all this information. Regarding the blue stuff for white clothes. In the old days they used what is called "Blueing" to brighting white clothes. I collect old bottles and have one in my collection. The blueing removes the yellow cast in the white shirts. I would still try it on something you don't care about it first. Miss ya,
Your Aunt Mary
Post a Comment