
My friend Sabita turned 24 last week, so we celebrated this weekend with cake and face masks-- a great combo! Not at the same time of course. It was especially special having her join me in some day-to-day activities. Sab's enjoyed a few first-time experiences in the process.First taste of brocolli, first taste of yellow and red bell peppers ("these looks like toys!"), first visit to a gym, first face-mask (can you see Ben rolling his eyes?), and first baking experience.
She baked her own chocolate birthday cake from scratch! Okay, so I helped a little. She also enjoyed her first taste of the yummy combination of cake and ice cream ("I have two different tastes in my mouth. Yummy!")
2 comments:
That sounds like a really fun time, Libby. IT's so neat to have special friends to do those things with. :o)
OH, when I use a mask on my face, Denis always does a fake double take and says, "are you ill? You look so pale." Ha ha ha. That joke never gets old. Then after he always kindly tells me that my face seems to "refined" even though he can't tell any difference.
Post a Comment