Thursday, June 17, 2010

God moments

I was trying hard to find a "God-moment" in the quiet morning, trying to sense his still presence and hear his small voice. But it was at this time that I realized my God-moments are in my children. Who are rarely quiet, rarely still and rarely with small voices.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-)

Praying for you, friend!

Lisa (P.S. Sent a friend who's living in India the direction of your blog...I think she'll be getting in touch with you. Her name is Susie)

TwoSquareMeals said...

I love the expressions in that last photo...and the hand holding. So sweet! Thanks for the reminder that my kids are not just an interruption from the bigger task but that they are the bigger task.

Danielle said...

Oh Libby! Don't you love it when God gives us revelation in new and profoundly powerful ways?!? I love you so much. I really want to talk. Can we?!?