...she can't get enough of this.
Okay so maybe it's more about a daughter who needs a mothers touch while recovering from an infection in the leg..Or maybe it's about a husband who is running the house and needs a break (not like the presence of his mother-in-law totally guarantee's that) and someone else to wipe a bottom now and then.
Nonetheless, wouldn't even you fly half way across the world for sweet little Asha!!??
8 comments:
So glad you have help in the way. Yea for moms!! And Asha is sweet!
Asha is gorgeous Libs!! I love the toothless giant smile! Praying for you, that you'll recover quickly and be able to rest. Praise God for mothers who drop anything for us!!
Hi Libby! I'm so glad to hear you have some extra help on the way. Asha is just precious! Love the updated pics of the boys too. :)
Ah, moms are the best, but I think your mom gets bonus points for this. That is awesome that she is able to come and help you and Ben, Libs. But looks like she will be well-rewarded for her efforts. You're makin' some beautiful babies there, my friend. :)
yes, i might! She looks JUST like you!
Wow, she is growing so fast! I love all those Spotts baby rolls. =)
Out of control cute!!!!
So sorry to hear about your painful injury and glad that Kathy is there to help.
Post a Comment