Friday, March 27, 2009

Just a pile of dirt.

To me it's a headache of a roadblock, difficult to maneuver around and an eye-sore.
To him it's endless summer fun, digging holes, a new rock, a "big new rock mama," and the giant-ess sandbox you've ever seen!
To me it's a bucket for washing delicate clothes and small bath mats.

To him it's endless summer fun, it's for dipping in heads to cool off and show-off and make mama laugh, it's water dripping off delicate noses and cooling off toeses.Ahh, to be a child again.

3 comments:

Susie said...

What a little man he's turning into!
I love your new big rock! We had one just like that across from our house in B-lore....Sy loved loved loved it until I saw a rat crawl out of it and freaked and it became Daddy's turn to play with him by the big pile!

Danielle said...

I LOVE YOU...and those boys! Even the one I've never met? Will I this summer if we come to the Great Northwest?!?

Maggie said...

Ahh, those pics remind me of my childhood in India. I miss it loads!! Being a kid, and being in India!