It has been decided that one of the best ways to end the weekend is via a butternut squash salad. It's been almost six months since I've had one and I won't have it again for probably another six months. It was a lavish treat with salad greens and a vinaigrette all tossed together. It was sumptuous and even though my tummy is now churning with its unfamiliarity it was worth it, every single bight.
A friend teaches that if we do what we really want do to, then we will make the right decision every single time. A butternut squash salad made today "right." That decision made me truly happy. I'm glad the week ends this way....well okay, so that and open-mouth kisses from Luke and neck-hugs from Shane. That too. That too makes me happy every single time.
2 comments:
This sounds really yum! Can I have a recipe please? I have a major major salad weakness!
Libs, what friend teaches that? so curious. a good thing for me to ponder.
love the open mouth kisses. sara gave me one yesterday with a mouth full of sweet potato (her mouth!). she kept trying and i resisted a few times and then gave in to my little love & her sweet potato kisses.
Post a Comment