Phew I'm tired. But having fun nonetheless. My mom flew in a few days ago and will be with us for another 10 days. Having mom around means coffee, laughing, shopping and more than anything loads of playing with Shane and Luke. Big brother continues to call his grandparent's "babak" (to him it sounds the same as "grandma/pa"), while Luke is all lit-up, cooing and giggling away saying bye-bye and farewell to the last remains of colic. Phew. We love having mom around. I settle into routine with her easily and easily abandon any social responsibilities of networking and other Internet connectivity. I'd rather sip coffee and linger in the pause of the moment.
There will be pictures to post in a bit. But in the meantime, it's time to sign out and slump into bed. Thank you for sharing this life with me even in between the space.
3 comments:
Have a wonderful time with your mom. What a blessing!
Mothers. That beautiful and complicated gift from God. I love mothers...and I love you! Enjoy!
You're very fortunate to have family come so often. Enjoy your time with your mom :)
Post a Comment