Sunday, March 30, 2008

For your Monday morning back-to-work pleasure

A little sunshine for your Monday morning! Lots of outdoor playing these past weeks. Getting out the"squiggilies" makes a tired boy, makes really good afternoon naps. Everyone wins!

6 comments:

Jenn Sanders said...

He is one stinkin' cute kid!!!

Anonymous said...

WAY too cute to be allowed :-)

Missed your posts this week ~ glad to find one as my evening is winding down (as I finish my own posting!)

Kiki's mom

Danielle said...

I love him! And just think, before you know it, he'll have a precious sibling to play with :) I love your expanding family and I love you! (Lots of love this morning)

Danielle

Anonymous said...

KISSES on those dirty little knees. Love him, love you. Higs to the growing Spotts family!

Anonymous said...

oops Hugs...not higs :)

Catherine said...

These pictures made me remember...remember when we bought disposable diapers for Thomas and Amala???