Count your many just-so-happened, count them one by one.
My folks will just-so-happen to be in India at the birth of our first born.
We just-so-happened to find a woman in need of extra income and hired her as our househelper one month ago.
Ben just-so-happened to receive a flyfishing reel from a dear couple.
Our neighbor and friend just-so-happens to know a nearby pharmacy who will do a weekly delivery of diapers.
I just-so-happened to marry a tall man and I needed some height in my blood line.
The weather just-so-happens to be quite lovely and cool these days.
We just-so-happen to have top-notch medical care in this city.
Count your many just-so-happened today. Count them one by one. Nothing "happens" to happen. So count them. Today.
3 comments:
I remember that song! I used to sing "count your blessings" in church when I was a little girl. Now I have it in my head... a good thing to hum to myself when I have a bad attitude! Thanks for reminding me of it.
Do you guys have some nice fly-fishing opportunities over there? I love fly-fishing. Not great at it though.
Jess,
The only two places Ben has fly-fished are up in northern India--once with his dad on the Ganges, and then this summer again near the Himalayan mt. range. Not too many options here in the city. He LOVES the sport. I'm still learning, though I didn't really have a choice once I married into the family :) .
Post a Comment