Two boys, two very different personalities. There is a lot of blood, sweat and tears poured into my two unique children. Shane, almost three, had his world rocked with the birth of his brother Lukas, almost 1.5 years old. Mix a first-born with a feisty number two and inevitably you've got trouble. Nevertheless, over the last few weeks we've seen a breakthrough in the compatibility and playfulness between the two. While I am still the referee most of the day, I have been given the gift of catching a glimpse of brotherly love (with boyish aggression). I am grateful for it.... here is Shane and Lukas enjoying one another. It's quick!, but watching it myself reminds me that hard work pays off.
2 comments:
I love it! So did Selah! I love you. Sorry I haven't been commenting lately :) I sure keep checking the headlines for baby #3 :) I can't wait!
Libby so precious! I feel the same way about my girls! I get to see rare glimpses of them liking each other and it is a treat! Can't wait to see pics of the new little AJS!!! Keep up the good work it does pay off!!!
Post a Comment