Saturday, October 25, 2008

One might ask...

One might ask...what might one do while a toddler naps? Why, take pictures of the baby of course!
And one might ask...what one does when both are up? Why, take a short video clip course! Check out "No kisses for Luke Today and His Relief About That." Enjoying the moments (though each and every moment is not easy).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke looks so grumpy in the video it is so darn cute!!! He has gotten so big.

the Lattins said...

The expressions are priceless! Who did he get that face from??! :-) We're missing giving those little guys squeezes. Love you!

Dawn Coleman said...

Ok, I hope this doesn't offend - but your baby is getting some RICH milk!! (that's good!) His cheeks are so chubby I just love it!! So healthy and cute!

Dawn Coleman said...

That scowl....must be from Ben! I think I've seen it before early in the morning.

Jacob

Renee said...

Lukas is looking more like Shane with every picture. You have a beautiful family

Amy H said...

Oh my goodness! Luke is getting so big! It's amazing (and somewhat sad) how quickly the newborn stage passes...But each and every stage brings new joys, doesn't it?

Tracy said...

I love that middle picture!