Speaking of change....click on over to view a few pictures of our new place at Spotts family. We call it a home with "character." Don't even call before you visit. Just show up. The chai will be ready.
So great to catch up on your blog and the adorable recent pics of Shane! Best wishes for a smooth move today---let us know how it goes. I sure hope we can make it up to visit (...and I'll take you up on the chai offer!) We'll be thinking of you during this busy time!
1 comment:
So great to catch up on your blog and the adorable recent pics of Shane! Best wishes for a smooth move today---let us know how it goes. I sure hope we can make it up to visit (...and I'll take you up on the chai offer!) We'll be thinking of you during this busy time!
Post a Comment