We've been stateside for about one week now, and last counted we've slept in 6 beds in that short amount of time. The 20plus hour airplane ride across the world was uneventful. Shane had a meltdown during the final 45 minute stretch which was stressful by all means, but we survived nonetheless! Jet lag is long in the past and the babe is sleeping through the night and taking his usual three naps a day. We're enjoying this amazing summerish weather, and just ended a bike ride here in Colorado with Ben's brother and his girlfriend. I am in the process of figuring out our new system of downloading pictures, so bare with me until I ask Ben about it. I have lots of fun pictures to share! So stay tuned....
In the meantime, some highlights have been eating lots of salads (Libby) and beef (Ben), sharing quiet moments of playtime with the grandparents, morning walks with Shane and Ben (I even get to hold Ben's hand!), evening walks in the cool breeze, fresh berry pies, fresh berry picking, a bike ride, cold coffee, lots of laughter and best of all, catching up with family and friends.
Again... stay tuned!
2 comments:
Good to have you state-side. Call me and we will hook up...
love you!
20 airplane hours with a baby. Wow.
Post a Comment